With meat consumption reducing, more Australian’s wanting to eat clean and healthy, and the increasing popularity of both vegetarianism and veganism, there has been a growing demand for plant-based and vegan menu options. Restaurants, cafes, and pubs across the country are now planning specifically for these dietary requirements - with many foodservice venues offering multiple options for vegetarian and vegan customers.
Whilst menu planning and planning for dietary requirements are part of the job, we know that the prep work required and the potential cross contamination for these specific menu items can be painful. We’ve been working to ensure you’ve got an extensive range of plant-based products to choose from, to help you save some time with both the menu planning and the additional prep work.
Check out our plant-based suppliers:
Plant-based wholesale suppliers in Sydney
- MMMore - A completely plant-based company that is determined to ensure you can eat fun, yummy snacks that are healthy for you too. MMMore’s range is completely raw but also seriously delicious. With Raw Lemon Chia Slices and Chocolate Power Cubes, you can easily add something sweet to your menu for your vegan or health-conscious customers.
- Plant to Plate foods - Here to ensure our Sydney Foodbombers don’t get caught without plant-based sauces, cheeses and even ready-made meals - Plant to Plate offer a niche range to help bolster your kitchen supplies with tasty vegan alternatives. You’ll be able to get your hands on vegan chilli con carne or plant-based bolognaise, as well as vegan cheese, mayonnaise and even aioli.
- The Plant Kitchen Co - Specialising in ready-made meals, the Plant Kitchen is the perfect supplier for venues that don’t have the kitchen staff or space to prep and plan for vegan menu items. With The Plant Kitchen, you’ll be able to add delicious plant-based stews, curries, pie or risotto to your menu without any of the hassle!
In addition to these specialty plant-based suppliers, Foodbomb also has a range of alternative Sydney wholesale suppliers that stock and distribute a range of plant-based milks and also meat alternatives.
- Plateau Food Distributors - offer a range of almond, rice and soy milks, as well as vegan aioli and pesto
- Better Food Distribution - Wholesale distributors for Oatly milks and frozen desserts
- Dairy Solutions - Acai, Vegan feta cheese, coconut yoghurt & a wide range of plant-based milks: almond, coconut, macadamia, oat, rice and soy.
- Foodlink - 100% Not Burger Vegan Patties and the full Milklab plant-based range!
- Fishboy - Vegan burger patties, schnitzels, vegan cheeses, and of course, a wide range of plant-based milk options.
Wholesale vegan suppliers in Melbourne
- The Forage Company - Wholesale distributors for Oatly milk and frozen desserts, Pat and Stick’s oat milk ice creams,
- Sealane Food Service - A full range of Almond, coconut, rice and soy milks, as well as Beyond Meat Beyond Burger Patties and vegan mayo
- The Milk Guys - Melbourne’s go-to dairy wholesaler that also offers the full Milklab plant-based milks range
- B&E Foods, Complete Food Service & Chefs Pantry - Specialty dry goods wholesalers offering a broad range of plant-based milks, vegan cheeses and mayonnaise
If you haven’t already - open a free account with Foodbomb today, you'll get access to a number of wholesale suppliers that offer a wide range of plant-based products. From dairy-free, plant-based milks and cheese to health snacks and ready made sauces; we’ll help take the stress out of keeping up with the demand for vegan menu items.
Try Foodbomb today
Free to use | No ongoing costs
Create a free account today and see how you can save time and money with Foodbomb. What have you got to lose?Create A Free Account